....I am so tired!!!
I don't think my blog is set up to post the time that I post these posts (way to many posts for one sentence...Hope that made sense) but it is 3:15 am right now.
I'm at work and tired as hell!
The tv is on and is stuck on infomercials, simply because I don't know where the remote is and am too damn tired to go look for it (maybe when the next call light goes off) anyways...i'm really glad i left my purse in my car or else by the end of my shift I will have been on my way to learning a new language thanks to the fine people who created Rosetta Stone, I'm thinking Mandarin or Canadian; I'd be the proud owner of some booty pop shorts to give me an extra boost of confidence in my rear region...I think everyone should own a pair even the men and hey if I order now I'll get my order DOUBLED for FREE!!! Now its the Magic Bullet ---> (I mean blender you pervs!)...I know from experience since my dad gave me this for Christmas a couple years ago. I've used it a total of 2 times...tried to make my own blizzard nope apparently it can't chop butterfingers! And then with my second attempt...FAIL...tried to make a raspberry shake...yup no bueno, well this one was more of an operator error I probably should have not used frozen raspberries.
My dearest friend Shaylynn has traveled her way across this little country we live in from PA to UT. Glad you made it safe my friend well sister (it's facebook official)
I'm Struggling.. I hope all of you are comfy and snug in your bed...and just know how jealous I am...
only 3 more hours... : )
Well I am going to stop know......useless post I know...so sorry
P.S. just got back from a call light...yup forgot to look for the remote...Damnit!
Next one I'll get it.
I hope I can drive home alright.
0 Reviews:
Post a Comment