Life sure can be shitty sometimes...(those times being now).
What I need to survive...
**I need a drink...make it a double straight up...and keep 'em coming. For all you non-drinkers out there...chocolate will do...calorie/fat free only.
**I need a massage... preferably deep tissue from a sexy Scandinavian man with a strong sexy accent...who knows little to no english...infact his entire english vocabulary can only consist of the words: "Beautiful", "Stunning", "Gorgeous" and "No Charge"
**I need a vacation... somewhere warm...somewhere amazing...somewhere relaxing...for at least 30+ days
**I need a tree that grows money...I know they exist somewhere
**Most of all I need an escape...
If you can help me with any of these needs please let me know!! I will be indebted to you infinitely.
Hows that for an Update...
1 Reviews:
Lets escape to the Redwoods, for some TLC on ourselves. then drink our asses off.
Post a Comment