March 25, 2009

La Escuela...

So ya I'm at school in between classes had a couple minutes to kill so i thought why not blog or what not. I just came from my chemistry lab with sucked but the good news is that i only have 2 more labs which is AWESOME!!! (c'mon lets all cheer) This is what sucks about my wednesday's at school is because i have my chem lab at 4:00 and then thats supposed to run until 6:20 and then I have english at 7:00. Well cause my lab partner and I are super smart (he he atleast she is) we always finish early and I end up getting out of class at like 5:20 which gives me what like 1 1/2 hours of time to waste which it's true i really am wasting it...when i could be home sleeping or regaining my sanity but no I have to sit here in the library and surf the web...


It's 6:35pm and my class is across campus so i should probably leave in about 5 or 10 min cause I have to still run to my car...I don't know why I'm telling you this, it's not very interesting but I'M BORED!!!

Well hmmm what else to write...on the plus side there are some cuties here in the library so I could always just inconspicuously stare at them (if I could only control my drooling) haha. Oh I have a Chemistry test next tuesday so ya'll wish me luck...last time I scored a A- so hopefully this can be a repeat of that or even better. Shit gotta run...love ya

Sorry this post is lame...

2 Reviews:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

shit gotta run? That's like an immodium commerical catch phrase.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shay, that is some funny stuff!!! Good luck on your test!!!