April 22, 2009

LAME-O

I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT...ATLEAST ANYTHING THAT WILL BE INTERESTING TO ANYONE...

I've been so boring lately I do apologize...I don't even think anyone reads this so I'm sure it's not that big of a deal.
Anyways things are fine...just super stressed...(p.s. i feel like i say that alot when people ask me how I am doing) I need some good stress relievers. Does anyone have any suggestions??
School is almost over thank the heavens for that.
Well maybe if my grades come back decent i'll let you guys know how i did. Say a little prayer for me.
Well thats all i have right now...short but sweet i'll call it

3 Reviews:

Confidence with Corey said...

I just wanna say that I read your blog faithfully:) It's not lame at all... actually it sounds a lot like my life! Good luck with finals baby!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Love it. Just think, summer, summer, summer. Way to blog!

Brooke said...

Good luck with your finals!! Oh, and please keep blogging...you crack me up, and I love reading about you!!