February 26, 2009

I'm not dead....I promise

Okay I'm just leaving this post to reassure all of my avid readers that I have not died or fallen off a cliff. I have just been super busy with school and work and then after all that the only thing I dream of doing is sleeping in my comfy bed. So don't worry a lot has gone on lately and I will be back soon to report on that 'cause I know all of you are so excited to hear about it as well.



Okay the boss is getting suspicious so i gotta run....later! (just kidding, my boss is awesome, plus she reads this... :) )



Kim



P.S. (Laugh A Little)

and I'm quite fond with using different sizes in my texts...it shakes things up a little



"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep

-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."



1 Reviews:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

So funny! School won't last forever:)