Well the votes are in err...the scores I mean. I finally got my grades from this last semester. I was doing some major stressing and so this is a bunch of weight off of my shoulders. In my nutrition class I got an A-, which I'm completely satisfied with and last but not least, in my horrible math class I got an 86% on the final and my overall grade in the class was a B+ ...Hells yeah. I was hoping for a C+ so this is awesome. Well just thought I would share the news I am a little excited about it. Well lets just wait until next semester I'll be stressing in no time...but right now I am enjoying my short little break before january comes.
P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, thats if I don't get around to bloggin' before than.
December 17, 2008
Report Card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Reviews:
Kim way to go on the grades!!! That is way awesome! How are things going, it looks like you are having way to much fun. Cute pics of the Joey Kangaroo!!
Post a Comment