So ya I've been loli-gagging (sp?) on my posting. Oh well I don't think anyone even reads this but anywho i guess i'll play catch up and list the few highlights that went on.
Lets see thanksgiving was a blast, I went over to my lovely aunt penny's house who made a lovely dinner. She even made 7 layer jell-o (I think there were 7 layers, it was too good i forgot to count). So let me give a shout out to her and props for the awesome thanksgiving, and on a side note she kicks butt at clue.
Hmm...school has been retarded luckily this is my last week i have my math final tonight and my nutrition final tomorrow....woo hoo...now lets just hope i pass. I'm already registered for next semester thank heavens. I couldn't register until dec 5th @ 12:01 am...and my biology class was already booked up and so my last resort was chemistry, blah chemistry i was hoping to take biology first but couldn't. So next semester i'll be taking chemistry and english fun fun, i have to do a chemistry lab as well so now i have school mon-thurs until like 9 at night. Thats gonna blow but it'll be worth it hopefully. Enough of that school is depressing....but wish me luck on my finals.
Next, to let you all know...I have given Wally a better home. My good friend and co-worker Tammy was grateful enough to take him in for me. I just couldn't bare to watch him just sit on my desk in some plastic container. -I didn't give him up...I gave him more- Now he has a big fish tank that he can swim everywhere and he wont get neglected when the office is closed for holidays or long weekends. Tammy gives me updates all the time and tells me that he is very happy now. I believe i made the right decision. Robert is still at home and he is doing well.
Well I believe that is all for now. Christmas is coming and i'm excited i want it to snow so i can go boardin' once or twice this year jeez!! Anyways Happy Holiday's if i don't blog again before than :)
-kim
December 8, 2008
I know...I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Reviews:
I read your blogs, i don't know if you consider that as counting, merry christmas!
I know exactly how you feel...it broke my heart the day I had to give up my turtle Gavin Skeet. He was just getting too big for his tank, plus he was stinky so he had to go.
Yeah, I loved New York, it's only a short drive from my house, so i have no reason not to go, although it's so friggin expensive to park & pay the tolls, but we go with a group so it's all worth it. Definitly visit the place, it's amazing...
Post a Comment