I caved....I told myself over and over that I wasn't going to do it, but i did. I started reading the Twilight series. First off my main reason was because everyone was doing it and it was in such an uproar that I was just like whatever it's just some stupid teenage romance hoop lah that would make me gag. Second I didn't want to get wrapped up in them and then not be able to focus on my studies.
Well my mother started reading them and she scanned through them super fast and I walked in on her crying while she was reading one. So this last weekend while I was recovering from the holiday... ;) I was lounging around the house and thought...hey why not lets start reading "Twilight" well about 9 hours later I finished the first book. It's true what they say about not being able to put it down. That just goes to show that I had no life this weekend except the halloween party I went to. Well sunday decided to read the second one "New Moon". Same story I finished that one around midnight that night blah I don't think I've ever read so much in that little of time.
I can now say that I'm addicted and a total fan. I don't think I'll be camping outside for the movie to come out or anything but I'm so going to see it. I'm just waiting so I can read the 3rd and 4th one. I need to wait though I have a huge math test monday and if i start them this weekend I'll never get around to studying. Well I just thought I'd let all the other Edward fans out there that I now know how they feel. I watch the trailer like twice a night.
November 5, 2008
I Caved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Reviews:
Kim,I also caved in, about 2 months ago. I took 1 month to 2 to read the books 4 kids tend to make things go a little slower. I did like them and I felt a little guilty oh well now I guess I am one more "twilighter" :)
That is so funny, i have the same theory as you, but the books stare me in the face everyday. Good luck with your test..
Post a Comment