October 21, 2008

UPDATE

So thought I'd write and update a little about my kids.

Robert and Wally are doing just fine, the bulb blew out in Roberts tank so he hasn't been getting the devoted light that he so deserves...i have been neglectful and failed to run to the store to buy a new one. Well to get him by until then I've tried putting up my desk lamp next to his tank, well as soon as i turn it on he swarms (sp?) and hides under a rock and then starts acting like he's having some epileptic attack. Well as soon as I turn it of he stops, So much for that idea, plus he almost escaped the other day. He is pissing me off, I was going to clean his tank and i went to get him out and he freaking leaped across the room hello he is like the size of a quarter who knew? well i caught him luckily but still.
As far as Wally goes...he is still an awnry little shit. You know how they say to hold a mirror up to Betta's and they'll puff up and get really mad and want to fight, well you can hold anything up to him including just your finger and he'll flippin' puff up so big i get scared that he's going to have a freaking heart attack! I'm sure his blood pressure is through the roof. So i had a talk with the gals and docs at work and told them to try to say hi and talk to him as much as they can just so he will feel more welcome. Otherwise i have no clue what to do...I'm open for suggestions. I could maybe crumble an anti-anxiety med in his tank to calm him down.

Well thats all until next time

0 Reviews: