So when you work in healthcare or atleast clinic settings like myself...you get people such as pharmaceutical reps coming in to smooth talk the docs into using there product. Usually they'll buy the clinic lunch and treats and bring in cool lil' office knick knacks. Well being that we are a Geriatric clinic we get a lot of Home Health and Hospice reps coming in. Well they like to smooth talk me and the other MA's so that we'll refer our patients to them usually because the doc's leave it up to us to find them.
So anyways back to the point of my blog entry today the other morning this home health company brought us breakfast. Well guess what else they freakin' brought?!?
A freakin' kangaroo!! His name is Marley. He was so cute...sad but I can't even remember what company this was that brought us breakfast, just that they brought a kangaroo...actually I guess it's considered a joey since he is still a baby. I'll add some more pics to show you.
3 Reviews:
That's so cute that it's wearing a diaper! I hope the Doc's bought the products after that display.
they've never brought a kangaroo to the pharmacy... What up with that??
That's so hilarious, of all the things in the world seriously, what the heck? How funny, and slightly terrifying!
Post a Comment