bwahahaha...
Okay so can I say that I'm so excited for Halloween it's ridiculous. It isn't even the end of September and I'm excited. I haven't quite figured out what I am going to be, but I am leaning more towards something dark and ghoulish. At first I wanted to be Snow White (aww how cute) but then I thought hell no it's Halloween not a 4 year old's birthday party. So I think I'm going to be like a psycho/dead/killer Snow White. It was either that or be Morticia Addams from the Addams family. I don't know thought I'm leaning more towards the killer snow white but I need some ideas on how to dress. I think I'll just get a regular snow white costume and then do some alterations to it...ooh I'm so excited I can't wait. The best part is the fact that it's on Friday night...so party all night long, no work in the morning. Let me know if any of you readers have any ideas on what I should do to my costume to make it more scary looking. I doubt anyone ever reads this anyways but if you do let me know. :)
September 23, 2008
HALLOWEEN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Reviews:
Umm... of course Ericka and I read your blog. We love to try and stay updated with all the family. Unfortunately, I don't have any good killer snow white ideas though.
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment