September 17, 2008

Mathematics??

I HATE MATH!!!

So for all of you who don't know, (I may have failed to mention) I'm in school right now...blah it sucks let me tell you. Well today I have my first math test for the semester. Not to excited for it, even though it's easy math, I am just not a good test taker. My instructor is a little sucky at lecturing too...Don't get me wrong he is a very intelligent man it's just that he doesn't really know how to teach. You know how in some subjects (especially math) people sort of generate their own sense in solving problems well in the end we all come out with the same answer but yet we used different ways of working out the problem. Well he has the most confusing way of working out problems in his head and that's what he tries to teach us instead of just teaching us what the book says (generally the most easy approach). So basically all i do is avoid his lecturing and read the book myself to avoid the confusion and it's actually not that bad, but I'm still nervous about the test...wish me luck.

I'm trying to keep an ongoing blog to avoid future delays in updating my life. So when you read useless blogs such as this one, that is what I'm doing.

0 Reviews: