So I'm posting this blog in regards to my previous post. As I did a little more research I found that my friend Taunie is not as updated in her Catholic religion as she should be. Apparently I can not be her babies God mama due to the fact that I am not a Catholic. Damn that sucks I was really excited, So I was thinking I could just lie and tell the priest "Oh yeah I'm a hard core Catholic for sure, pass me the wine and wafer's!!" but the more I think about it I would really feel guilty about lying in front of a stained glass mural of Mary, and plus it's not a very good time for me to piss Jesus off. So I guess I'll just settle and be the "legal" god mama instead of the religious one. I'm not that much of a religious person myself so I guess it will all work out in the end. I just wanted to take a second and notify all my blog readers out there of this misunderstanding.
1 Reviews:
Kimmy, if you lied God would understand :) It's just a catholic rule, not "God's rule". Besides, murals of Mary are overrated. If Taunie isn't updated, what does it matter? Afterall, she IS the catholic here.
Post a Comment