So I have an Announcement to make... I'm so excited, I don't know how to put this but I'm going to be a mother to a gorgeous girl!!!
A Godmother that is. (ha I had you all scared)
One of my good friends Taunie has decided she wants me to be her daughters Godmother. I don't know why, oh wait I do know why...its because I'm freakin' awesome. Yea that's right I said it.
Anyways I'm really excited about it and it's gonna be official through the catholic church hehe none of this pretend stuff. I have to sign papers and such...I guess that means if everyone in her whole family dies including brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles and grandparents on both sides then I'll take care of her but I highly doubt that, that would happen. But I still like the idea, it makes me feel all important inside.
They are baptizing her at the end of July. I guess in her family they have a tradition to baptize all the children on or around their 2ND birthday, she also told me how the baptism dress she wears is the same one her and her sister wore. It was made out of Taunie's mothers wedding dress which I thought was cute. I mean you really only wear your wedding dress once so you might as well make it useful. But then later she told me it was only because her mom spilt wine on it at her reception...haha so that made the decision of cutting up her wedding dress a little more easier.
When Taunie first had her baby I initially wanted to be the Godfather...strictly because of the movie and I thought it was funny...but something told me that the Priest would not go for that. So I settled with being the Godmother which is fine...nah just kidding I'm really excited.
She is actually 6 months pregnant with a little boy right now...hopefully I'll get to be his too cause I can already tell he's gonna be kick ass. Anyways I just wanted to share with everyone cause I'm excited. I'll post a few pictures of her, oh and her name is Orynn by the way I think I forgot to mention that.

0 Reviews:
Post a Comment