Wow can I just take a second and say how bad my blog sucks!!! I haven't not posted in almost 1 month hello...that's not cool. But not much has really been going on. Work has been crazy busy we are just a little short staffed at the moment which sucks. Especially ever since my favorite pal summer left. Work has been just a bit sad, I have no one to sing the mail song with ha ha and the many extended versions, and no one to make fun of the doctors with :( As you can already tell by the picture below we are freakin' awesome!! Too many good times to count, but they have unfortunately come to an end (in the work place at least) and it just makes the day go by just a little slower. But I wish her all the luck with her new job even though she will not find someone as cool as me to share the day with.
So moving on...lets see what else has been going on. Oh ya I'm moving out of my apartment in Salt Lake and moving back up to Layton...bleh...not to excited to leave the city really but I'm super stoked about being closer to my family and some friends. I will be still working at the hospital but just going to have to commute which sucks but hey we all do it, and i think the trax commuter train will be running soon so then I can be a good Samaritan and ride public trans that's always fun.
Lets see anything else going on?? oh besides me procrastinating on my packing there's not much else that's really blog worthy. So I will be leaving you for now. Later Peeps!
April 9, 2008
Lame!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Reviews:
You have an awesome blog Kim and I love you music. You rock, you sexy thing!!!
Love you, Auntie Pen
Post a Comment