December 16, 2009

It's that time of year...

So the other morning I had the oppurtunity to go to my cousins ward christmas party.

Yes they had it in the morning.

It was actually a pretty fun idea, everyone got to wear there pj's and eat breakfast. Then of coarse the traditional plays/skits they put on. I miss those! We'll just say I'm "in between" wards right now. :)

At the end they played a short little video. Now most of you who know me, know that I'm not a super religious person but deep down there is a place in my heart that is I just don't tend to show it as I should...something I am working on.

So anyways I loved the video clip they played and it fits with this time of year so I just thought I would share. I'm sure you've all seen it but I love it so ya...short post but enjoy!


1 Reviews:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I hope you find the joy that is religion during christmas.